Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gotta call Chinese Eric! / Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect

Vanessa tried calling me when I was still asleep, and THEN attempted to talk on MSN when I'd signed in. I eventually signed off because I was busy catching up! She said she'd call last night, but didn't! That reminds me: I should really call Chinese Eric this week to see if he's going to Jon's dinner at Jeremy's. Good thing he understands about stuff, for sure!




You Are Love



You can easily see the beauty in others. You appreciate them, and you never cling too tightly.

Thoughtful and caring, you often put others' needs first. You like to look after your friends and family.



You are very compassionate, and you offer comfort to those around you. You take care of people.

You are warm and welcoming. You will go the extra mile to make someone feel included.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home