Thursday, November 03, 2011

Being trapped (dream) / Flattus Maximus found DEAD! / Primary color flowers

Had that dream where I was trapped in the apartment in the dark without working electricity. Fits my depressing week, honestly. Then I heard that Flattus Maximus of GWAR was found dead as the band was preparing for a border crossing... of course, I sent that news to Corey via Skype message! I was responsible and paid my phone bill (which was NORMAL) today, too. Harmony just emailed us some news on Paul - words can't express my feelings.




You Are a Blue Flower



You know a lot, and you're always learning more. You believe in being self-sufficient.

You are a rule breaker, but not a rule maker. You generally despise all rules.



You are very fantasy-prone. If you don't like how the world is, you imagine how it could be.

You are an open, flexible person who is able to see the world through many perspectives.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home