Friday, September 30, 2011

TALES OF PHANTASIA "action button" is ANNOYING! / Eric's not going - yay!

Played TALES OF PHANTASIA for a while last night; I loved the graphics, but that action button moving was way too flipping ANNOYING! Took a shower and did some laundry when I got up today; received an email from Eric, who can't make it out to Dylan and Deb's tonight since he hasn't been feeling well lately. OH NO! *sad face* He thought that I may be interested in coming out, but might need a ride. I replied back to say "THANK GOD! I need to vent about my week in my weekly tradition, and I haven't been interested in coming ever since Randal added Mr. Creep to the email exchange about this potluck!" PHEW! Deb wondered if I needed a ride, but I need the break from certain people even more!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home