Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bleeding / Caller ID defenses! / Done BREATH OF FIRE II

For some reason, I was bleeding today when I took the toaster oven out - WTF? At least I checked my mail, and Janina had mailed a lovely birthday card! Calla sent me a Gmail chat message asking if Stanford were teasing me with riddles; er, no? Apparently, the message was meant for someone else; good deal, haha. Then Paul kept trying to call me, but my Caller ID defenses were UP! Later, Deb tried to call me as I was in the middle of a boss battle with Barubary from BREATH OF FIRE II, so I said I'd call her at 8 while clarifying last night. Hmph! At least that gave me time to FINALLY finish the game! :D

Deb and Dylan dropped by at 8:20 to pick up the jerk's stuff, and tried to change my mind about the potluck at their place tomorrow. I wasn't impressed with Randal's "incentive" of dancing naked, although Alan's reply of how he liked nudity and would like that show DOES sound like what he'd say! After they left, I settled into my usual routine of ignoring all phone calls. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home