Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING A NON-BELIEVER?!

This morning, I was woken up by SOMEBODY talking on the phone through the wall. I was annoyed enough to get up out of bed and do something about it. Paul said that he HAD to get up and start his day, and why didn't I regulate my own sleep schedule, and I was CLEARLY not a believer in our Lord Jesus Christ because I scoffed when he said something about praying to God about my sleep schedule. I just can't deal with him anymore! He apparently is going to pray for me that I'm not "lost" anymore... believe me, I told Jon exactly what I thought of that when I called him right after Paul left. Paul thinks that I never really wanted him here in the first place, and was just doing it to be nice. "Next time, if you do things out of the goodness of your heart, you shouldn't complain and try to CONFORM! And if you use those big words like "condescending," you KNOW that I don't know what they mean, so you're making fun of me! Maybe my apartment fire had a purpose - my sacrifice is going to be good, since it'll turn you back to Christ!" I was verily offended by that, and snapped right back at him. For FUCK'S sake, people... this is what is going to turn me away from religion! (and his unsolicited advice!) He said that he's been praying for something for eight years now, and hasn't got it yet, so figures that God will give it to him eventually. I said that my Sunday School knowledge involved "JUST WAIT" as a valid answer to prayer from God, and said that maybe this thing wasn't in the cards for him. (yes, I used a tarot reference in reference to God - I don't care) I wondered about the clean Kleenex on my computer tower, saying that I probably didn't want to know what he was doing with it - then he said that I obviously thought he was creepy and did demonic and evil things. WTF?

Jon says that Paul has a problem with tact (but will listen to him - I hope so), and that he'd talk to him about it later. Yeah, I get that Paul's trying to find a job and such, but I'm not sure I'd have taken him in if I knew about his past! I told Paul that trust was a process for me; he said that Deb and Dylan were giving him their spare keys because they work all the time. I'm sure that's an issue, but I still refuse to do that! I don't instantly trust people, which Jon knows; he didn't trust Paul right away, either. He definitely knows how I get in the morning, too! What I do when I can't sleep is NOT Paul's business, that's for sure! No wonder I immediately called Jon when he left with the line "Call me if you want me to stay at the shelter - and I'll pray for you as a #1 priority! Your new nickname is Non-Believer!" I prefer to live and let live - seriously, I don't think we're going to be friends anymore! So fucking pretentious. Then Auntie Catherine called to make sure I was okay since she had to reschedule our lunch because her mom's not doing well - of course that would be totally understandable! Ugh, people...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home