Thursday, September 29, 2011

Index cards are a priority! / I just want this to be OVER!

At 8, I realized that I'd forgotten index cards at London Drugs earlier, so was about ready to go out when Dylan knocked at the door to say that he and Paul were there. I stalled by saying he had to wait outside the building, then went out after a couple minutes through the back door since the bus waits for NOBODY! He isn't welcome AT ALL! (I emailed both Erics and Corey the story earlier - white Eric had a bunch of stuff to say about that [I did NOT hurt Paul!], and he's right that I didn't feel safe!) The trip out was pretty brief (about half an hour there AND back), and the index cards turned out to be on sale! I was anxious when returning home, but nobody was around! Found an FB message from Deb (sent too late) saying that Dylan would be here... well, they'll have to pick up the asshole's shit from the door! (I kept Dylan and Deb's air mattress in here because it's THEIRS and I don't want that to be stolen)

I sent Deb a censored version of the story, mainly taking all the cursing and "I was offended by prayer requests!" stuff out. She replied back to say that she didn't know about that, and she knew things didn't end well between us. At least she or Dylan will be by tomorrow! Jon sent me a message to say it was cool that I didn't want Paul over last night because of the stress, but it was petty and immature if I wasn't letting Paul have his stuff back. I said nothing of the sort! Deb and Dylan are perfectly welcome to drop by and grab it from the hallway! Actually, I want him to have it back so I can finish this chapter! Then Jon called to get my side of the story, and say that Paul was going to apologize for his salvation judgments and words - I don't know! He thinks we can resolve it peacefully, and we can get along despite both being explosive... maybe at some point, we can have a discussion, but not now.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home