Tuesday, September 27, 2011

NOT WELCOME HERE! / Major cleaning / Kenny gets it!

I left a message with Jon to say that Paul wasn't welcome here anymore, and since Paul had called, I returned that call with the same message. It was NOT "just a conversation" - leaving me pissed off and offended is NOT good, and he should know that. I came very close AGAIN to telling him to fuck off since his actions have a consequence! Apparently, I shouldn't have taken it so literally... *rolleyes*

I spent the next half hour cleaning and throwing things out like dispensed soap, detergent, a cup, cans, paper towels (after cleaning), the old bath mat / pouf, air freshener that he'd touched, and more. Sent a link to Kenny on Skype, who got a laugh out of the BS "apartment fire purpose" line! I think I'll replace the air freshener and the dispensed soap tomorrow!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home