Thursday, September 01, 2011

Menopause tea, menstruation tea, birthday AWANA, Sushi Han, and Timothy's

Got an AWANA email from Auntie Rebecca; apparently, the new club year starts on my birthday. HAHA, oh well! That's what alternate birthday plans are for! She says we'll surely celebrate it then, so we'll see! Steph and Lisa picked me up later, and we went to Sushi Han for dinner. We discussed signing cards for both Erics / Jeremy / Jon / Christon, what we did today, jobs, Kate and Al's wedding, interviews, Dawn and Eni's wedding, udon, California rolls with mango, seaweed, udon, tuna and salmon sashimi on sushi rice, Samurai, gyoza, my birthday celebration, Nathan, heart stickers which mean NOTHING, the missing nosepad on my glasses which I didn't notice, the menstruation / menopause teas, yam ice cream, Teunis and me getting along better now that he's not here, Timothy's frozen yogurt, Grandma, snow, and more. It was a good dinner, and we went to Timothy's later for blackberry / peach / mixed berry frozen yogurt while discussing the chill in the air and dropping stuff off at Mom's.

When we got there, Steph gave the parents $2.49 wine and a big bottle of Kahlua while I went upstairs to talk to Grandma. Of course, she asked if I had a boyfriend yet... but then called me "good" for talking to her! I got back downstairs, and Mom gave me crackers / mooncake / Extreme Hot Sweet BBQ Pringles Chips / three 25-cent notebooks (back to school sale!) while saying she knows someone at Parker Place who could help with my glasses problem. Guess I'll have to call her tomorrow, so I should get some gaming in tonight! Dad also asked me whether I was potent - I don't want to know! We also discussed Ross, Surrey, 13 spoiled kids, Lloyd Robertson's last broadcast, Teunis, and more.




(yes, I'm aware it looks like weed :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home