Friday, September 02, 2011

Pancreas, lungs, and tripe with noodles! / Glasses fixing

Jon sent us an email saying there'd be a Sunday Dinner to celebrate Eric's 30th birthday - fine, I guess I'll go, hahaha. One thing I *won't* go to is Bible Study tonight; last time, I was totally bored and couldn't wait to get home! Mom and Dad picked me up late (after I answered Mandy's email in lieu of catching up), but they had Chinese sausage and a Lindt chocolate for me - still, though. We went to Empire Seafood plaza to go to Leung Kee: I had pancreas, lungs, tripe, and other assorted organ meat with noodles for lunch. Not so sure I'll have pancreas again knowingly, haha. Then I had to wait around for Mom to buy some stuff before we FINALLY went to the glasses store at Parker Place, where Mom proceeded to tell the old glasses guy about my prematurity - IS THAT REALLY VITAL INFORMATION?! She even thought I had to be reminded to thank him afterwards - I'm old enough not to be reminded! *grumble*

The repair was free, but of course Mom was Asian about it. She was also Asian about lunch, saying that at least we didn't have to tip the food court places! I know that, but would never have said so out loud! After getting some buns from the bakery and plums from the grocery store, we were off to London Drugs. She disappointed me by not getting Tim's jalapeno chips because they weren't as cheap as the Hardbite chips, which were also on sale. Oh well, I'll have to go back there later tonight or tomorrow and get that along with dark chocolate brownies before the sale runs out! Then again, I said I'd hang out with Grandma tomorrow; maybe she can get them for me, especially since she apparently can have chips for breakfast now since she really likes them! Thank goodness I was home before my FFAF weekly tradition, and barely had enough time to catch up and blog before 4!




You Are Tandoori Chicken



You have excellent people skills. You can talk to anyone.

You have a loud and outgoing personality. You love to be the center of attention, and you always speak your mind.



You are creative and hardworking. You are tireless when you get inspired.

You're proud of your courage. You are brave enough to try things others wouldn't dare to undertake.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home