Friday, August 26, 2011

Electricity out, wasting food, being rushed, Hot Wings, and Peppercorn Ranch

The electricity gave me some annoyance today, too - it went out for a bit after I microwaved something! MY INTERNET! Barry picked me up at 12:50, right when I was about to eat lunch (WASTE OF FOOD AND BEING RUSHED - I HATE BOTH!) and process the demise of the HST! YOU DON'T DO THAT! There wasn't any Chinese sausage, and the excuse they gave for THAT was "renovations." Right... this is what I bought:

* on-sale Snyder's of Hanover pretzel pieces in Hot Buffalo Wings flavor x2
* vanilla Greek Yogurt, strawberry Olympic Greek yogurt, on-sale bananas, turkey pot pies x4, raspberry-cranberry juice, frozen veggies, Paldo pomegranate aloe drink, Paldo yogurt drink, tapioca pudding, on-sale toilet paper, vanilla soy milk, chocolate soy milk
* on-sale Chunky Soup x4 (Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, Chicken Vegetable, Chicken with Rice, Chicken à la King)
* on-sale Old Dutch Chips x4 (Peppercorn Ranch, BBQ, Sweet and Sour, Mexican Chili)
* on-sale Smart Ones microwaveable meals x5 (Salisbury Steak, Ravioli Florentine, Shrimp Marinara, Chicken Parmesan, Homestyle Beef Pot Roast - 5 for $10 instead of 5 for $20.95!)
* store brand Sidekicks x6 (Creamy Chicken, Fettuccine Alfredo, Creamy Garlic Rafaello, Butter and Herb, Parmesan, Sour Cream and Chives)

The clerk asked whether I wanted bags today - NO, I'M GOING TO CARRY EVERYTHING OUT USING NOTHING BUT MY HANDS! *sarcasm* At least Barry didn't make me carry a really heavy item like 30 bottles of water like he did last month! Nice summer weather, though... won't have much time to game before FFAF, but at least I won't have to be bored out of my tree tonight like I was LAST WEEK! And now I finally get to eat! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home