Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Highlight: CHINESE ERIC TALK!

Discovered a missed call from a blocked number, so I called Chinese Eric to see if it was him. Auntie told me that he was in the bathroom (which I didn't really need to know...), but he did call me back immediately... I did have time to laugh about his location, though! Turns out I caught him at a bad time, since he was about to go to the doctor's! We did chat for about five minutes about Nathan's holiday / research / Dad meeting Ciel, my birthday email, his friend giving him tickets / coupons for a football game which are only good for this season (a possible birthday gift?), his having time next week (of COURSE I'll be free!), seeing his grandmother, testing, MSN, his health being more important than his making it out to the September thing if he can't, and more. Now, that was good!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home