Friday, August 26, 2011

Finishing EARTHBOUND / Justin Bieber joke / Punk Rock

I FINISHED EARTHBOUND AT 8:15 LAST NIGHT - WOOYEAH!!!!!!!!! Things We've Learned From Playing RPGs and EARTHBOUND Oddities are funny! Now, on to DRAGON WARRIOR games! Jessica G. says she keeps posting links to me, but I don't see them AT ALL - WTF?


Here's a good Justin Bieber joke from Adam:

Reporter: Hi Justin, how do you feel about being a young pop star?

Justin: Well, I think the Gods of Music gave me a gift, and sent me to earth to be a success and make people happy...

(Meanwhile, in the Hall of the Music Gods...)

Beethoven: I sent nobody... and you guys?

Vivaldi: Me neither.

Bach: WTF is he talkin' about?

Mozart: Well, I guess he thought he was a prodigy like me. HAHAHAHA!




You Are Totally Punk Rock



You might not fit the stereotype of a hardcore punk completely, but your heart is totally punk.

You're big on doing things yourself and working outside the system. You don't buy into the 9-5 grind.



You are not a fan of authority, and you can be downright defiant at times.

You like to cause a little chaos and a little noise every so often. You are a true rebel.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home