Monday, July 25, 2011

Small Group Outing = NO! / The Letter Test / Techno FINAL COUNTDOWN

Christon emailed us about Small Group Outing; I'm not going to participate. He wants to possibly do mini-golf in North Vancouver just because HE hasn't done it in a long time! I know he's the leader and all, but way to make this all about YOU! His other options aren't appealing, either... pitch-and-putt and bowling?! Ugh, I'd rather stay home! It saves money and (as an added bonus) I can relish TRUE quiet and downtime! Yes, Teunis will be out of here by then!




You Are a Good Friend



You are reliable and dependable. You can be counted on through thick and thin.

You are full of common sense and everyday wisdom. You are street smart.



You are conscientious and organized. No detail slips past you.

People often say you would make a great therapist. You are an excellent listener, and you never judge.


TECHNO:



I should have played this last night while things were going on, hahahaha! Too bad I never got much into techno, although I'm sure Spoz could have pointed me in the right direction! Stupid time differences!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home