Saturday, July 02, 2011

BRAXTON and ALASKA are NOT names! / Blue Skies

I read an article in which a pageant mom named Lori admitted to bleaching her kids' teeth, but the horror was only compounded for me when I read the kids' names: ALASKA (girl) and BRAXTON (boy) are NOT names! WTF?! Teunis says the sourdough isn't ready yet, but I expected that if he waited too long to do something about it. After discussing Skype's automated calls and shaving cuts, he decided to go out earlier than usual, which is fine - then I could have noodles for lunch! I also barely managed to take the trash out even though it weighed more than ten pounds, thanks to Teunis throwing his food out!




You Are Loving



You take commitments seriously. You are a loyal and devoted friend.

You are a positive and easygoing person. You see the best in others and try not to criticize.



You consult others before acting. Consensus is important to you.

You are loving and touchy-feely. You are quite affectionate.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home