Sunday, July 03, 2011

Clement and Jocelyn got married yesterday?!

When Eric picked me up, we talked about 134.3 as a "normal" gas price / no Sunday School today / brunch / Ivan, Sam, Deb, and Dylan as ride options from Richmond (but I want to be LAZY on Fridays if he can't make it!) / BC Lions tickets and games / Fellowship / blogging / Chris Tomlin songs and emotion / my being "drunk" / the DARKWING DUCK theme / NO physical contact with Mr. Creep / Christon driving to Seattle / STARCRAFT / hand sanitizer. Yes, I could have washed my hands again before I left, but that would have taken extra time when I was already running late! When I got to church, I read for a bit before Kevin handed me a bulletin; I also said hi to Jeremy, who had spent yesterday at Granville Island, and would spend today there too with his close friends Christon and Jon before going to Seattle with them and Eric for the whole week as a vacation! Said hi to Victor, and noticed that Vicky was now an usher - what the?!

The sermon made me cringe, mainly because Pastor Tom mispronounced "Zaccheus" - it must have been contagious because Christon did the same thing later in a prayer! There will be a grad banquet on Aug. 5, which should be interesting. We also heard that Wai-Mui was released from certain pressure-filled Mandarin ministry duties, too. I asked Jon and Harmony how their trip was: I bet they miss the Belgian beer and chocolates already, haha! Harmony is definitely going to appreciate the downtime this week with Jon not here, that's for sure! Told Jon that Ed and Joan got married the other day, too. Quan, Cordia, Jeremy, and I wondered what the heck was with the traffic jam at the back of the sanctuary - Jeremy said we should just get someone to text a person on the other side to get them to move, hahaha. At least Quan, Cordia, and I gave high-fives and fist bumps to baby Joanna! (and I also saw Wes)

After a while of getting impatient, I just interrupted Auntie Ying to ask how her trip was - it was stressful, but then her mom will be moving in with her in a couple of weeks from Toronto, for good this time. Why the lady didn't just stay here in January, I don't know! Maybe we can get together after Emily and Mike's wedding, haha. (her brother's getting a condo here, and Jessie will apparently be away next week) After saying hi to Gavin (who wanted to play outside in the sun), I asked Eric when he was going to leave - right then, which was perfect since I didn't want to wait around and waste my time or energy! We discussed FINAL FANTASY (4 / 7 / 9 / 10), CHRONO TRIGGER, DAY 9 and STARCRAFT, Stanley, poop containing alcohol, video game music, Christmas carols in JULY, bananas, the McRib being back at McDonalds, XS Cargo next to the Big Crazy and Dollar Giant near Memory Express, Rona, the big giant head (in a fence?!), and more. I discussed poor Fabian paying $70 for half a gas tank, mold in the air, vacuuming, sourdough, and more with Teunis at home before I found out that CLEMENT AND JOCELYN GOT MARRIED YESTERDAY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home