Friday, July 01, 2011

144 years for Canada! / Lifestyle cleanliness

I don't know how Teunis can sleep through two Skype calls AND his music!

I'm not a lumberjack or a fur trader.
I don't live in an igloo or own a dogsled.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French.
I pronounce it ABOUT, NOT "A BOOT."
AND it is pronounced 'ZED,' NOT 'ZEE'! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey, AND a great part of North America!
My name is Leslie,
AND I AM CANADIAN!
█ ♥ █ Happy Canada Day!!!! █ ♥ █




You Have a Somewhat Clean Lifestyle



You have a fairly clean life, but there are some areas that still need some tidying up.

You may have good physical health or good mental health, but it's likely you don't have both.



Just try to eliminate every toxic habit from your life. This could be anything from smoking cigarettes to getting rid of bad friends.

You deserve to live the best life possible, and it's time to start taking better care of yourself.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home