Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Snark, listening, Jeremy helping me in a concert dream, emergency laundry, books

Talked to James briefly before he went to bed; this is a good thing. Teunis FINALLY was home at midnight, after trying (and failing) to fix Kaili's laptop - we discussed dread, the Jazz Festival (I think I convinced him not to go himself and put one more car on the road), worry about parking, communication, my snarkiness, the fan, and mold. We also talked about towels, insects, damage, his thinking he told me that he wouldn't be in, Greek religious music, my NOT being his previous landlady Rhiannon, video game music hurting him, "normalcy," my venting about various things to Eric / Mandy over email, my listening to friends' problems, and more. Apparently, my "cute" response to his saying that the laundry dryer sheet chemicals were unexpected was "It's not like I strew them all over the floor while you're out and am like MMM, CHEMICALS! Seriously - they stay IN the Ziploc bag!"

When I went to sleep, I had a dream that a bunch of us were playing at a school concert. We were all dressed up, yet I had to go back to a locker and get something. Unfortunately, the floor was sloped, so I was obviously having trouble with it in front of everyone. Jeremy saw my predicament, and I accepted his offer to guide me to where I needed to go. I liked the idea of having someone to help, of course - and I did trust him. After the concert, an old custodian wanted to ask me out, but I refused since I was with Jeremy as a friend at the time.

Then I woke up to discover the need for an emergency load of laundry and soaking things in the tub - FML! I called my sister to find out that she's going to Virginia soon for a family reunion for Lisa's mom's side of the family. We also talked about health issues, heh. She also suggested I call Dad later because apparently his older brother died - of course, she learned this from Mom. Well, maybe I will. We'll see... Vanessa also talked to me briefly on MSN.




You Are a Memoir



You're funny, but many people don't see your funny side. Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches.

You have your own quirky ideas about the world. You see so much light and promise.



You have no patience for small talk or niceties. You want to have conversations of substance.

You are an amazing storyteller. You always have a new story to relate, and your friends love to listen to you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home