Tuesday, June 28, 2011

$7.97 hydro bill, disrespect from Eric, and fish dying in vaginas - WTF?

This is the first full day I've spent at home since the 19th, which is good for my downtime needs! I also FINALLY got mail, no thanks to the postal strike - why is my hydro bill only $7.97?! HAHAHAHA! Matt A. loved that! Of course, I paid the bill! Eric also disrespected those same downtime needs when he thinks that weekends are good for meetings, and I know it since I'll be there for church anyway and could pack a lunch - well, just wait till I don't show up on the 17th, then! (that, or I'll have other plans) Then he thought it had to do with my sleep schedule - NO! FUCK OFF! (and I never say that about him) Teunis is also earning himself another frosty reception as I type - did he tell me that he'd be late getting home? NOPE! Do I feel guilty? NO!

A yucky thing from Kaili: "If anyone should give her husband to eat or drink a fish that died in her vagina, or bread kneaded on her buttocks, or her menstrual blood, she is to do heavy penance for five years." – Penitential of Arundel 81

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home