Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SIN CHEESECAKE / DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF! / First day of summer!

Went to the library briefly to return all the Walter Moers books, and some stupid bitch touched my stuff because it was in her way! If she would LOSE 50 pounds (as I told her), then she wouldn't even have to use that as an excuse! I also had THE SIN cheesecake from the café, which proved my debit card worked even after being accidentally washed. Learned via Facebook that Joe Yu and his wife Jeannie had a baby boy named Noah today - whoa! Not that I knew that she was even pregnant or whatever, but still. Vanessa buzzed me on MSN, so I vented.

At least Teunis let me know via MSN that he was going to see a cheap movie with Kaili (of course) out in Surrey - good, because this decreases the chance of a frosty reception for him, hahaha. May as well celebrate the first day of summer, I suppose - the silly people insist on calling it Solstice, however. Ah well, he did miss the Scandinavian thing as it was last weekend - dressing up in garb isn't quite normal, anyway. Then he said that nothing was working schedule-wise; this meant he came straight home. GOODY! *claps hands* When he finally DID get home just now, he complained about Safeway's prices / allergies hurting / noodles / perfume / cigarette smoke / his little cookpot. However, he did say he picked up future lunch supplies (not couscous) like bagels / white cheddar Kraft Dinner / chicken cutlets AND lunch containers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home