Friday, June 17, 2011

These frosty receptions are piling up... / Michelle's baby shower (dream) / Disney rides

Of course, Teunis earned himself another frosty reception since he tried excusing himself for not calling to let me know where he was before he got home at 11 last night. To be fair, he did try leaving me an online message at 9:30 referencing Kaili, OF COURSE... I wasn't in the mood. I guess he doesn't know that I can be VERY determined, haha. I let the video game music run as it had during the course of the evening; at least I didn't change the volume, so it was consistent even with the door open, and the rock music kinda covered it up anyway! (I figured he'd sleep eventually, and I slept at 1 AM...)

When I went to bed, I had a crazy dream where Pastor Fulton was really young, and was carrying around a baby Vernon. This does NOT make sense time-wise, trust me! We were all very gentle with the baby, and then were planning what to do for Michelle and Rosenda's baby shower the next day. Steph went around in a colorful boat, and wondered if we could just go in on a huge group gift. Crazy stuff! Got up to a message from Mike B. about the Hyperbole and a Half "A LOT" link, which also said that I should stop burning stuff in the name of figure skating - HA HA HA.




You Are It's a Small World



You are genuinely interested in others. There's nothing more fascinating than people.

You are animated and full of life. You are very spirited and easy to read.



You are spontaneous and likely to change course midstream. You live unpredictably.

To know you is to love you. You have an amazingly big heart.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home