Monday, June 20, 2011

Billie, Becky, dream of ice / shit / cellphones / FAIL, Spirit Flower

Made plans with Billie (sianparis) to get together again at the Metrotown Superstore this Sunday, which means I'll be missing church again (pending other circumstances), but that's perfectly all right. Becky unfriended me, but she did say that she was going bye bye for a bit.

When I was finally sleeping, I had a dream that my life was full of FAIL. I went out somewhere with the family in a van, but realized too late that it was snowing EVERYWHERE, and that the sidewalks were full of ice. The family refused to drop me back off at home, and made me juggle THEIR cell phone calls from Ontario / Arkansas (327) / Rosanna and Samantha's dad Eric. It's not MY fault that the parents didn't know how to operate their pink Minnie Mouse cell phones! Then my sister said that she could use her laptop anywhere in the car, but I couldn't. My brother said that the toilets at our location had plastic bags around them as protection, which was good because there was shit all over from farts and such! Then I was tasked with looking after kids, but little Shira cried all the time no matter what. WTF?! Oh well, time to do laundry now...




Your Spirit Flower is the Iris



You are social and gregarious. You make other people feel at ease.

You are a natural healer. You can make almost anyone cheer up simply by being around.



You take time to reflect on the beauty of life. You have your own private rituals that you draw strength from.

You are a wholesome person. You live a low-key, low-drama, and healthy life.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home