Sunday, June 19, 2011

Complete silence is a MUST-HAVE!

Called Auntie Rebecca yesterday afternoon to advise her that I wouldn't be able to make it to Awana; I'm sure she'll save the awards for me, haha! Had sticky rice wraps and green beans for something to eat while I laughed at Chris Lam's "letters of the alphabet" FAILS as posted by Sabrina, hahaha. Teunis left at 4:45, making noises about doughnuts / Congee Noodle House / Fabricland / Zellers / Jordan sewing his own clothes / going walkabout in a park. Talked to James for a bit, too. When my alarm went off this morning, I was far too tired to even contemplate going to church, so I called Eric to let him know. (I had gone to bed at 12:45 AM, but didn't have complete silence as I could hear something being played from the other room)




Your Dad Was the Provider



When you were growing up, your dad did his best to make sure you had everything you needed.

You may not have seen your dad as much as you would have liked, but it was only because he was busy working.



Your dad always did what it took to make ends meet, and he got a lot of satisfaction from working hard.

Your dad believed in doing the right thing, even if it meant he was exhausted at the end of the day.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home