Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Awana BBQ, Jessie, Daniel, being NORMAL, EXPIRED milk, noodles, and crafty hobbies

Sarah emailed us about the Awana BBQ, which I'd definitely need a ride to if Ada's not going. I have no idea, so I'll have to call her later. Also let Jessie know that I wouldn't be there next Sunday, either; she said not to be sorry, and advised me to take care. HA, THAT'S HOW NORMAL PEOPLE DEAL WITH IT! (excuse my childhood conditioning...) Daniel M. (sinsorium) added me to Facebook, too! When Teunis got home, I was quite firm in saying that the milk jug HAD to be gone from the fridge due to my grocery shopping (calling Barry) - it's well expired! He has this vendetta against bottled water, but I do like mine COLD! (he thinks the water made the potatoes go bad...)

Discussed starch, sugar, hot and sour soup with noodles someday, grilled cheese sandwiches, HST phone calls, noodles having sugar (not THAT much), summer's start, pain, driving, shampoo, conditioner, bread, microwave heat not melting storage bins, thirstiness, and more. Also talked about Scandinavian jazz, heavy metal, culture, Norse religious stuff, frozen yogurt, cravings, bodily reactions, unwinding, worrying, Tess, and more. Tried calling Chrystal, but got Emily instead; oh well!




You Should Take Up Journaling



You are very private, but you aren't aloof. You just have a well-developed inner world.

You spend a lot of time thinking by yourself. It helps to get your thoughts down on paper.



You are an idealistic soul. You have noble ideas about the world.

You are a natural writer of all sorts. You are equally suited to writing essays, journals, and fiction.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home