Saturday, June 18, 2011

Henry filling in gaps, lice, colon, and elegance

As soon as I got up, I took a shower to assert my bathroom supremacy. After that, I called Henry to see if he were able to make it this week: he's very sorry, but his sister Teresa started a new job on Saturdays. They've been trying to find a nanny to look after Gwyneth and Evelyn for the past couple of months, but so far the ads in the paper hasn't been working, so he's had to fill in the gap - totally understandable! I told him that I could call Ada, and I'd see him around sometime! Once I did call Ada, her husband John answered the phone; yes, they can pick me up!

Teunis told me that gaming was cancelled because some kid has lice - EW! Thank goodness, although he now wants to get together with Kaili (of course) and Jordan. Well, as long as that helps... certainly better than gaming, that's for sure! Kaili apparently always wants to break Alicia's brain with jokes abut her and Jordan dating, which will never happen as he never will date anyone. Called Steph to see what she was doing - she was at Master Hong's with the lards; that's HER deal, not mine! Cindy sent us an email with some TMI health problems and other stuff which I didn't need to know... thank goodness I wasn't eating at the time, haha!


Edit as of 2:42 - Ada's not feeling too well, so I guess I'm staying home again. Yay for a summer break that's extended by three weeks!




You Think Independence is Elegant



You are very determined, but for you, that doesn't mean playing by the rules.

You believe that there is a lot to still be discovered in this world, and you're hoping to find some of it.



You are an easygoing person who feels very comfortable about others.

You are extremely independent. You know what's best for you and your life.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home