Sunday, June 12, 2011

Manny Ramirez, James, NON-RUSH, and my architectural style

After discussing smells and such with Teunis yesterday afternoon before he left, I called Henry to see whether he could make it to Awana, since it was then 3:45. He couldn't, which meant that I didn't have to rush myself earlier! UGH! I heard that Manny Ramirez retired from baseball rather than face a 100-game suspension for a positive drug test, too. (yes, I know this is old news...) Also talked to James on YM, which is always a treat!

Went to sleep and had that nightmare about Matt Good postcards, "Spike and Harmony," stacks of newspapers from a blond-haired woman in a white truck, and being on of three people shackled to my mom / two pastors in a grey conference room setting, "Insects mate in the walls, and of COURSE I'm the only person who knows it!" said Mom; then she saw a news story about a Swedish skier gone missing in the mountains, and prayed with everyone else except me and my fellow captives. YIKES!

Also, why in the hell isn't LJ working properly? Thank goodness for Semagic! Chinese Eric also sent me an offline "hello..." message at 2:35 AM. What in the heck are you doing up, man?! Haha, I'm sure I'll talk to him later, though!




You Are Baroque



You have a strong personality. You are who you are, and you're darn proud of it.

You are quite guarded. You feel reluctant to reveal your true self to others.



You think on a whole other plane. You see patterns and logic where others see chaos.

You are comfortable with theories. Abstract ideas and concepts delight you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home