Friday, June 10, 2011

THE DRUG ISN'T MADE ANYMORE?! WTF?! / 1-0 WIN MEANS ONE WIN AWAY!

Talked to Robin briefly on Facebook chat, which is good. However, I got to the London Drugs pharmacy only to find out that the drug which Dr. Ruby prescribed me isn't made anymore - what the?! Guess I'll be going back there tomorrow! Teunis came home briefly to say that he and Kaili were meeting up to go to Lee's (a used clothing store in Surrey - oh, Surrey...) and he'd be back after the game. Of course, he wasn't surprised that downtown was packed already at 2 PM onwards; the bridges were basically stopped, and he was frustrated. Hey, I'm glad that downtown is packed, as I hear the same about the Skytrain! We also discussed insects, eggs, green beans, powder, expensive playoff tickets, and more.

Eric buzzed me on MSN to say (in hick redneck fashion) that he wasn't going to Fellowship - oh good, because I wasn't planning on it, either! Yes, I did have something for Cindy to give to Dianne, but I'll figure it out later. CBC played Matthew Good's WEAPON over a montage of shots from this round of playoffs... YES! This Milestone's promotion for "Girls Night on Games Night" is seriously wrong, to me. I know PLENTY of girls / women who are hockey fans, and would rather watch a hockey game with the girls (and the guys!) rather than have a girls night out that conflicted with the game! WE WON THE GAME 1-0 ... YAY FOR MAXIM LAPIERRE! ONE WIN AWAY FROM THE FIRST STANLEY CUP IN FRANCHISE HISTORY! Also discovered that William Murphy had unfriended me on Facebook - FINE THEN!


Boston Bar BC Changes name to Vancouver Bar for the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Boston is quickly becoming a bad – and banned – word in British Columbia. Not only did the Boston Pizza restaurant chain quickly change its name to Vancouver Pizza when the hometown Canucks drew the Bruins in the Stanley Cup finals last week, but an entire town has removed Beantown from its handle.

Boston Bar, a community of about 800 people located 130 miles northeast of Vancouver, has renamed itself Vancouver Bar, ordering replacement signs for June. Even in such a tiny town, there's a Tim Hortons restaurant down the road – but you won't be able to buy any Boston Creme doughnuts. The beloved Canadian doughnut chain started by the former Toronto Maple Leafs defenseman of the same name is no longer selling products in B.C. with the name "Boston" in them.



Candy sent me a Step Echo CD called Jagged, too:

1. Just As Messed (3:05)
2. Crazy (3:11)
3. Champagne Cocktail (2:29)
4. Pieces of Me (4:04)
5. Become You (5:05)
6. Jagged (3:28)
7. I'd Be For You (4:20)
8. Eyes of a Stranger (4:24)
9. I Love It (2:50)
10. Living Without Your Love (3:51)
11. Maybe (3:29)
Total: 40:16

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home