Saturday, June 11, 2011

KUMHO Tires, Harmony, volume / TMI, beachy days

When I got up, I called Jon to see whether they'd be at church tomorrow; they will, so I'll get them to sign cards before they leave. Then I called Steph to update her on all the "HARMONY" sightings in Burnaby the other day, plus the KUMHO tires. She's also been to Amarosa, which is pretty good. I figured that was fine, and then she asked whether I'd gone to the doctor, so I updated her on that too. Of course, I had to react in my normal way with VOLUME when she asked whether I was pregnant or going through menopause; then we looked up various things on the Internet, and read out symptoms.

I think that combination of VOLUME and TMI about hormones was what finally made Teunis get up, hahaha. Poor guy! We discussed his opinion on the hockey post-game show, water, comedy, fixing Kaili's laptop, needing to turn the "noise" off at 9 if it goes to Game 7, Quirks and Quarks, and more. I just missed the bus after having an omelette for lunch - CRAP! At least I still have a couple hours before absolutely HAVING to leave again!


Edit at 2:25 - I got to London Drugs, where the alternative drug was ready. There was no charge, which is good for me! I got home and looked on the leaflet that they give you, and they apparently waived the $1.05 fee. NICE! When I called my sister to tell her about this, she told me that they'd had compassion on my "condition" - WHATEVER! She'll probably be at church tomorrow, which is good; I have cards for her to sign / give away after Jon and Harmony do! (Dianne's birthday, Dianne's going-away, Lisa's grad, Lisa's birthday) Teunis and I also discussed Sook-Yin Lee, his rather strong opinion about advertising / commercials, and Adbusters. MIND RAPE, Serj from System of a Down says... yikes!




You Are Thoughtful



You need to know someone a long time before you open up. You are enigmatic and reserved.

You are a visionary. You have big ideas for the future.



You are inventive and easily inspired. You like to put your spin on things.

You work best alone and at your own pace. You have a quiet and low key way about you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home