Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chocolate pie, Hunter dead in dream, and COOKIES

After reading for a bit last night, I discovered that Teunis had made a chocolate pie (using up the expired milk in the process - PHEW!) to celebrate the first day of summer; NICE! He said it was to celebrate Solstice, but he's being silly; not everyone does that, y'know! Then again, I also saw some Facebook status from Alicia which implied that she'd skinny-dipped into the ocean to celebrate the first day of summer (SHE said it was Solstice, too) - girl, nobody wants to see that!

When I did get to sleep, I had a dream that there was an NHL season wrap-up (which regular fans could attend) and an Awana wrap-up (with its usual chaos) in the same huge gym. Someone wearing an orange / black Issaquah (Washington) T-shirt told the Canucks fans that she was rooting for the Canucks to win the Stanley Cup next year, and criticized everything Boston had done. I helped Chrystal and Auntie Vivian with all the store inventory and the kids' needs. Auntie Vivian told me that Hunter (aka Andrew or Kazuya) had gone to Europe, where he'd subsequently died! I remember thinking that I really ought to ask Eric T. about this before I woke up!




You Have Depth



You are the ultimate escapist. If you can't escape physically, you escape with your thoughts.

You love the idea of travel and faraway lands. If you could, you would travel constantly and see the world.



While you are a bit on the quiet side, you're a great partner. You are supportive, devoted, and loyal.

More than any other type, you honestly still believe in true love. You hold on to your ideals.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home