Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bottled water, bathroom fans, cream cheese, jazz, dream traps, and Georgia

Teunis and I discussed a bunch of stuff when he got home last night: my bottled water being "evil" (that doesn't mean I'm against fresh food!), his pepper steak / meat cravings (at least he gave me some for my noodles), Monsanto corn / ground-up pesticide conspiracy theories, tomatoes apparently not being anywhere much prior to the 80s, corn and tomato being poisonous, expensive parts for Kaili's laptop, and Christon's Jazz Fest Canada Day / Jeremy email. Eric likes the idea - if only Christon didn't invite Mr. Creep! We also talked about hot and sour soup, his Foremost blueberry yogurt having (double) modified corn starch in it (but my Greek yogurt doesn't!), Superstore, The Laughing Cow cheese slices, bagels, cream cheese, lunch supplies, "scoffing," Yaohan Osaka Supermarket's new hours starting July 4 (till 11 PM!), 3D phones, Mike and Chris from Hundred Mile House, health, snacks, and more.

Today, I'm going to do laundry and replace the bathroom towel on the floor with the dark blue one from the Bay! Dreamed again that I was trapped in my blankets and that the electricity here was out... WTF? I also talked to James briefly on YM, heh. Of course I will be there for him, and he can always talk to me later! Got a weird phone call from Georgia: 404-891-6935, anyone? Got up briefly in the morning to find that SOMEONE hadn't bothered to turn the bathroom fan on after he took a shower... COME ON. HOW HARD IS THAT?!




You Are Intuitive



You are a comforting and calming influence. Others turn to you in times of trouble.

You are extremely consistent. You know that good habits create amazing results.



People often say you would make a great therapist. You are an excellent listener, and you never judge.

You believe that people need to rely on someone in this crazy world. And you're happy for that person to be you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home