Monday, June 27, 2011

"Yogurt" has ONE pronunciation! / Wild Child

Teunis and I discussed oatcakes, his mispronunciation of things such as "YOGURT" and "HERMIONE," dressing for work, his laundry, that crazy digicam that Mom gave me, dumplings, communication, confusion, using Japanese words for things (?!), kimchi, and more last night. Jon H. unfriended me, but he does delete his account from time to time, so I'm not worried about it. Vanessa called me - I'm up for Yaohan at 12:30 if she is, even if she didn't get much sleep because of construction!




You Are a Styled Child



You aren't exactly wild, but you aren't mild, either. You strike a balance between your naughty and nice sides.

You have a positive attitude. You try to keep a sunny disposition, even when life is getting you down.



You like to let loose, but you always maintain your composure. You are always classy.

You love to have fun and take a risk as much as the next person. You never let yourself get out of control, though.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home