Friday, June 24, 2011

Your audio sensitivity is NUTS! / Benedict! / Scott, Quan, and choirs (dream)

When Teunis got home last night, we discussed his extreme sensitivity to noise / no "filter" / traffic noises / being kicked in the crotch / video games / plans with Kaili (of course...) / FINAL FANTASY / WOW / BIOSHOCK / confusion / Jordan / Mormon missions / Tom Yum noodles / weekend plans / slurping / "the camel's nose is already in the tent" (which Nathan appreciated) / Indonesian food (which made me think of Chris W.) / Thai food / seaweed / non-abrupt ends to chats (WTF?) / the bitch Jasmine. Sarah Chau said that Benedict could give me a ride to and from Saturday's Awana BBQ, which is pretty good!

After I got over being subconsciously awakened at 6:30-7 AM, I had a dream with David M. / Julie C. / Michelle C. / Mike K. / other people I knew. We were all going around a building looking for evil people, and saw my dad being totally fake to Scott M. and one of his friends who just came over. I told Quan that Dad really didn't like Scott, then Steph wanted me to help her with Grandma watching TV. Grandma insisted she didn't need it, but I helped anyway. Julie invited me to come hear their choir sing, so I went up to another floor to do so. Sean S., Conor S., and other little kids were there; I had a good time just talking to them, and then the dream just ended at around 9:30.




You Are Not Very Renaissance



You are sure of what you like and who you are. You haven't changed much over your life.

You have a depth that is completely unmatched. You like to understand things completely.



You are a perfectionist. You notice and are fussy about every little detail.

You aren't afraid of adventure, but you don't seek it out. You'd rather tend to your own garden.

Just from reading this quiz, I can tell that Teunis and his geeky friends would be TOTALLY Renaisaance people!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home