Saturday, June 25, 2011

Background noise, gay marriage, two Christons and math (dream), Ben, eye makeup

When Teunis got home last night, I strongly recommended that he look in the freezer - of course, I had my usual background noise on which included DRAGON WARRIOR videos! We discussed self-esteem, signs, smoking, marijuana, cocaine, New York legalizing gay marriage, Sony / hackers, reminders of good things, frustration, laws, the durian gelato (which he thanked me for), Kaili and dinner / THOR / licorice / Loki, corn syrup, Thai food, Jordan, and more. I called Steph to tell her about medicine and prescribed birth control, too. Apparently, William unfriended me AGAIN - make up your mind!

I had a weird dream in which there were two versions of Christon - one in a wheelchair - and a bunch of people were at a high school reunion in a theatre. We were viewing these old movies of the old graduating classes throughout the years, including a Valentine's Day event where all the girls were going to get something, but they had to find all these greetings scattered through the school. There were fast-forward aging vignettes, orange math textbooks, school supplies, and other things in these movies. Afterwards, this girl with blonde hair wanted me to go up and down the stairs with her in a fun way, even though my CP still affected me in the dream! Later, we all went to Phibbs Bus Exchange on the bus, and talked.

When I got up, I fielded an email from Chris about supposed "dark clouds" all over Richmond and Vancouver (the Awana BBQ will be at church instead), so I had to email him back to say that there weren't dark clouds in MY corner of Richmond, and also joked that he must attract the rain for some reason while driving from here to Vancouver! Since this was a group email, I also asked Ben to call me since I'd given him my number via FB wall post just a bit ago. Then Sarah emailed me to say that it was her fault, as she kept forgetting to email him my address. I told her to do it before she forgot - Ben then emailed me to say that he didn't have my phone number, so asked what was up. I emailed him my phone number, so he called me to say he'd pick me up at about 3:30, and that Sarah would probably arrange something for the ride home since he couldn't drop me off later. That definitely works!




You Are Real



You are an expansive and open-minded person. Most importantly, you are open to the idea that you are wrong.

You only know how to live authentically. You're not the type of person who can fake it.



There's a lot that you can endure. You have an inner toughness.

You are a very warm and welcoming person. You have a kind and compassionate heart.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home