Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Visiting Grandma, cheap lunch with Vanessa, and petit desserts!

When I got up, I noted that someone had called me from Jon's house number, so got to that when I'd readied myself for the day. Turns out Jon wanted to figure out when I was visiting Grandma; since I said I'd call the centre today to inform them of my intentions to visit her tomorrow, he said he'd hang out with her today. Vanessa then got on MSN to say that she'd be around for most of June - ah, UBC! The usual cheap lunch thing at Specialty Chicken and Wonton House would be good, hahahaha. Talked about Youtube, vampire movies, FRIGHT NIGHT, the long weekend, Wayne's aunts, and more... Steph (who's visiting Grandma on Friday) reminded me to call the centre, and I did! (also paid my Shaw bill... sigh)




You Are Intense



Your passion fuels you. Your fire for everything and everyone burns brightly.

You are protective of those closest to you. You do the worrying for other people.



You are direct and to the point. You move quickly, and you don't like to waste time.

You are a very inspiring person. You show others that dreams can come true.

Not sure about the last sentence, but otherwise true...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home