Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free toothpaste, cavities, MARIO stuff, unfriendings, Kool-Aid, and landmarks 12th

The dentist appointment was fairly uneventful, but Sean did say I need to floss more. At least I got a coupon for free Colgate Pro-Health toothpaste, even if I do have to go back in a couple of weeks (on my parents' anniversary!) to fill some cavities while it's covered under MSP! The Oakridge Safeway sold the toothpaste in 85mL tubes for $3.99, so I was determined to find it for cheaper elsewhere, especially since there was a dollar value limit on the coupon. Found a 170mL tube for sale already at Shoppers Drug Mart; $2.99 was within the coupon restrictions, so I got that along with floss for tight teeth. Went home and discussed floss, brother Matthew, cologne, perfume, hairspray, hand sanitizer, benzene, sensitivities, family, toy helicopters, paying bills, Shaw, mysteries, THOR the movie, Kaili, pop, and more with Teunis before he went out for dinner and such.

Found that the FFII walkthroughs weren't good for editing work, as I looked at the story too much - story IS good, of course. Wasn't surprised to read that Teunis had the FINAL FANTASY games in actual game format, hahaha. Aaron S. unfriended me on FB, but that's okay - he and I didn't interact much. With his recent breakup with Billie... yeah, that complicated things no matter IF they're still "best buds" or whatever! (just found out that William unfriended me, too - wonder what's up with that, hahaha)

Someone masquerading as the Kool-Aid Man buzzed me on FB chat, haha. When Teunis got home last night, we discussed many things: server maintenance, plugs, videos, name mispronunciations, RYU / MOIRA / HERMIONE, Mormon missionaries, cats, goats, Weird Al, cinnamon oil BURNING skin, and more prior to my going to bed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home