Monday, May 30, 2011

Cindy, Lucille, Congee Noodle House, Billie saving me from family lunch, and Angry Birds

I emailed Cindy to see when we could get together, as I still have stuff for her sister Dianne. Yes, I realize it is a busy time with the end of the school year - at least she got back to me with possible dates! When Teunis finally got up at 4, we discussed Congee Noodle House (he's never been there?!) / Kaili / delightful pirate songs (of course) / going to bed at 6 AM / fear / not listening / Hundred Mile House / going somewhere on Tuesday and family nicknames. We also talked about cars, AGE OF PERSUASION (I do NOT glare at him every time he plays it!!!!), putting the bike on the coffee table so he can fix it later, "Lucille" (NOT his stepsister - the ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT character), New York Attitude and Tess, marketing, advertising, weird stuff, nerdy RPG as opposed to what I know of fantasy or sexual role-playing, food coloring, and more. I made plans with Billie to hang out at Metrotown (near Superstore) on June 5 (next Sunday), which neatly saved me from a family lunch to celebrate Jon and Harmony's second anniversary - phew!




You Are the Red Bird



You are self-effacing and unassuming. You are free of swagger and bravado.

You are good-natured and purposely try to keep things simple. You don't like too many details.



You are a study in contradictions. There is no one word to completely sum you up.

You deflect drama. You can get everyone laughing and smiling again.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home