Sunday, May 29, 2011

No Awana, defenestration, peach bubble tea, and the Kennedys

Yesterday, Teunis and I discussed calling his stepdad "sir" (I guess it works), corsets, Kaili, Cat, autism, Aperger's, Andrew picking him up / driving him home from Coquitlam, war, friends, blowing things up, strength, gaming, throwing things out a window, choruses to kiddy songs, and more. Henry called to say that he was taking care of Gwyneth and Evelyn, so couldn't make it to Awana - I tried calling Ada with no response, so I stayed home from Awana. After Teunis left, I stopped by the mall briefly to have some peach bubble tea at Big Orange since I *could* do so. Went to bed after midnight, but for some reason, could still hear him come in at whatever time... UGH! I know he was PROBABLY trying to be quiet, but AIYA! It's probably warm enough to wear my AC/DC shirt to church before it gets TOO HOT to wear a mostly-black top... Mikaela and Steve L. would like THAT, hahahaha!




You Are Jackie Kennedy Onassis



You feel at ease around others. You are a very socially oriented person.

You have great people skills. You can find common ground with others well.



You are stylish, charming, and alluring. You always have a part of yourself that is a mystery.

Many people identify with you, but they're not exactly sure why. You just seem to have universal appeal.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home