Friday, May 27, 2011

LOUD phone calls which wake me up AREN'T good! / MEZZANINE on repeat

I was NOT impressed when I could hear Teunis talking LOUDLY from the next room before 8:30 AM, so I decided to communicate my displeasure by loudly slamming my door on the way to the bathroom. He had happy news, but I still wasn't impressed. "‎#%@^#$%$#@^@#%%@#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as William said, hahaha. He did apologize, but I was still out of sorts - I'm happy for him, but UGH. We discussed beef pot pies, timezones, JUST thinking of the Rock 101 Live Player Stream which may have SOLVED his problems leading to the decision to move elsewhere, mothers, and weird conceptual artists making perfume out of their own pee before he left. At least I can listen to things like Massive Attack's Mezzanine on repeat (thanks, Spoz!) without a complaint!

Also came across this cool story about Vernon's Krista and Tatiana Hogan, who are conjoined twins possibly sharing a mind!




You Are Baby Spice



You're quite loyal to those you love most - friends and family. You have a sweet heart.

You are innocent and adorable. You just don't allow yourself to be jaded or cynical.



You are easy to love. You make people smile simply by being around.

You are optimistic and have sunny-disposition. You brighten up a dreary day.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home