Sunday, April 24, 2011

Edginess = AC/DC shirt on EASTER! / Shelley sick / Crushes

HAPPY EASTER!


I've kinda decided that I'll wear my AC/DC shirt to Easter services, hahaha! I'm sure Mikaela and Steve L. will be all over that, and I don't really care if I freak out the pastor... then again, maybe not. Do I want to be edgy? Who knows. I don't think the kids will notice if there IS Sunday School... then again, I've just decided not to. TOO COLD!

Shelley said that she didn't feel good, as she has the shivers - that's bad, man! Maybe later today, then! Vanessa wanted me to explain my "Rising to victory?! I'll tell you who will rise to victory! I am going to rise to victory over your desecrated corpse!" FB posting; let's just say I wish I could send that out to Raymond and everyone else on the "hockey / research / dinner at Jeremy's" email list! (Eric thinks I shouldn't speak on his behalf - HA! I DO MY OWN THING!) Jon and Harmony called to ask about my (possible or PAST) crushes on Jeremy / Eric / Raymond / Randal / Martin / Wesley / Teunis - they are incorrigible!

Teunis got home at 9:45 last night - discussed toy helicopters, 50-cent black cherry Cott pop from Liquidation World, pickles, potatoes in the fridge, eggs, peanut butter, Fatburger, Bon's, White Rock, ice cream, guys and gaming, and other stuff. This morning, we talked about stomachaches and non-exposure to chemicals from McDonalds - organic farms will do that to you! Eric just called, too...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home