Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WHY DO I LOSE THINGS ON THE BUS?!

I went shopping today, but (like an idiot) I left the bath mat / Jeremy's guestbook / gelato / Easter chocolate on the bus! Yes, at least I had the toilet paper when I got home! I definitely didn't need any help with THAT - and that was when I first noticed it! Note to self: Make sure I have EVERYTHING IN MY HANDS for the duration of the bus ride, no matter how short or long it is! UGH! (I went to Sears and London Drugs after doing some banking - and got my glasses tightened at Iris after their standard disclaimer) At least I didn't lose my wallet like I thought I had - it was at home! Too bad Teunis and transit don't mix, because then I'd have another set of eyes to look out for things like this! I AM DEMENTIA, PERSONIFIED! (or maybe I just feel like that) I've contacted Lost and Found via email, but STILL. Having some ketchup chips now...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home