Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shelley's in Richmond?! / MY BATH MAT AND SUCH HAS BEEN FOUND!

Teunis and I discussed the SCA, bards, Asterix, Cacofonix, puns, French immersion, Tintin, wrong numbers on Skype, and more. Marie wanted to add me to Facebook again, so why not? I heard that Shelley is in Richmond this weekend seeing her family - WE SHOULD TOTALLY MEET, IF POSSIBLE! Finally managed to get Eric on the phone at 3, who (after talking to me in Spanish) said he is going to Jeremy's tonight, but doesn't know how to contact him since he'd be at work. I have no idea, either!

Went out to see if I left my bag at the gelato place or London Drugs, but no luck. I re-bought the guestbook since I'll be seeing Jeremy tonight (and I do love him in a platonic way!) and the mini Lindt chocolate bunnies. Read some parody election article in the METRO that Teunis would appreciate, so I also brought that home. Checked my email upon returning home to find that MY STUFF HAD BEEN FOUND - YAY! (probably because it stinks of durian :P) I don't even want to know about the bath mat's condition, but at least (for right now) I don't have to buy it again! Maybe I'll need to buy bleach / vinegar on Tuesday, too. Time to use whiteout and stickers to decorate that guestbook, man!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home