Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day irony / MORE geek gamer talk?! / Names will not put you in danger!

Eric picked me up at his advertised time, and we were off - talked about Sunday, how almost everyone should be blessed by my presence, Thai food with quinoa (which I always mispronounce due to its spelling), sushi, "election dinner," Randal actually replying to my email (the surprise!), and more. When we got to church, I ordered the AWESOME roll and some noodles from SushiHolic before going back to the fellowship hall. Greeted Vania and Quan before figuring out that Christon was sitting in the seat I wanted to be in. Sighing, I went to the back of the hall to eat and read there instead. Harmony was right - the AWESOME roll is pretty good! Said hi to Pastor Tom, and Stanley said that he'd had yogurt and Mountain Dew for breakfast and lunch - interesting! The Good Friday service was okay - involved pieces of paper this year, but I also noticed Mr. Creep - NO! "Nice bit of Earth Day irony," I thought about the papers! Eric wasn't ready to leave when I was, unfortunately - talked to Cindy about teaching (I saw Flora's pictures on Facebook!), to Deb / Wesley / Nathan / Harmony about the hockey games (OH NO!), to the different woman Teresa about her mom supposedly being in the hospital (she won't tell us her mom's name because she doesn't want to put her in danger - OKAY THEN! *backs away from crazy person*), and to Jeff / Anita / Allison / Joanna.

Jeff asked about Steph, Allison cried when Anita briefly left to do something, and baby Joanna waved at me - so cute! (she also pointed at people) Emily says Sam is coming back tomorrow, and talked about the hockey game / Joey too. When Eric was FINALLY ready to leave, I talked to him about my supposed self-deprecating "creative listening" / Mr. Creep / ruination / Darth Maul / Darth Vader / the Lich King / WARCRAFT / complaining about geek gamer talk (which I had to hear MORE of when I got home!) / Jordan / hand sanitizer / EARLY Sunday morning. When I got home, I heard Teunis talking to Jordan about game issues and necromancers, AGAIN. Later, he said he was meeting up with Jordan and Kaili tomorrow for a "summer" thing, and tried educating me about pagan stuff, but didn't really explain it well. Discussed milk, sports commentary, noodles, no gaming because of Easter weekend, hockey as war, soldiers, Odin, Thor, making money from an online game, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home