Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jeremy cheering me up / Frustration / Half-Baked / Pot / Sushi chopsticks

Teunis and I discussed Jeremy's "taking conflicts into consideration" email (which came at the right time - I think he usually makes me laugh, and I needed it then!), dance class, It's Long Gone, grammar, LORD OF THE RINGS, my shower / laundry, Anton LaVey / Hollywood curses / Led Zeppelin / Marilyn Monroe, soup, muffins, and more prior to my going to bed. When he got up, I alerted him to some DR. HORRIBLE update - yes, I know his friends would appreciate it! We also discussed my FAIL, no dance class, money, job applications, Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked (he isn't a B&J virgin anymore!), hydro, technology, Blackberry addiction, jade statues, Mariah Carey's actual number / security, virtual marriages NOT being real, Jazmin smoking, Alicia passing out when she smells even a whiff of pot, omelettes, eggs, driving while high, and other things. Some random person also wanted to add me on FB - I DON'T THINK SO!




You Are Harmonious



You are a natural counselor. You listen well and give out good advice when needed.

You are accommodating and peace-seeking. You do your best to make others happy.



You love to celebrate, but your favorite parties are chill and low-key.

You strive to build close relationships. You are attracted to people of substance.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home