Monday, April 25, 2011

Damned Chicago overtime to force a Game 7!

I was actually able to watch AND listen to the hockey game at the same time after Teunis had fallen asleep; it's a good thing the radio volume was okay for him before his nap, haha. We did discuss his stopping by Alicia's birthday party to pick up Kaili - and maybe visit for a while with both people. He was sure I'd wake him up by reacting to the game; hey, NO WORRIES! (of course I did, but at least he knew that going in) In lieu of watching the game with friends, I interacted with FB people on the Vancouver Canucks page; that definitely works! Joseph Ko, Holly Laffin, and Austin VanZandt also tried adding me on FB because of this - I DON'T THINK SO! (except for Holly?) The game ended in a 4-3 OT loss... WHAT THE HELL?! Guess there will be a Game 7.... *sigh* Stella's friend Taz also added me, so I guess I'll add him back...

Teunis got up when I was leaving a message like "AGH!" (only more drawn out) on Jon's phone - we discussed Rock 101 and their streaming old-time radio shows, carrots, potatoes, water bottles, seals, beer, 1997 birth year people, the fallout from the hockey game, PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT / abusive relationships, and more. Shelley said they had 24 people over for dinner, so couldn't meet me - maybe next time now that they have family in the area! I was expecting an email about Game 7, and I got it just after midnight from Nathan: Chinese Eric has offered up his place on Tuesday night. Sounds good to me, and I bet he'll buzz me at some point tomorrow about it! AIYA! Now, I wonder why I'm still up since I awoke at 4:40 AM and again at 5:45 AM... time for bed, methinks!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home