Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Mardi Gras, International Women's Day, pancakes, and TV dinners

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!


At 3 AM, Teunis decided to make an old favorite dish of his, which consisted of rice / frozen veggies / sausage. Interesting! He said I could wake him up when I got up, so I am playing KMFDM and other things at 30% speaker volume in an attempt to do this. I got a rebate cheque from Telus in the mail, along with McDonalds coupons - I guess those will go to Wes, hahaha. Then again, I could just go for pancakes like I was going to do seven years ago, only Ricky's is now the Tim Horton's. What to do?! Hmm... IHOP? Hahaha!




You Are Open



You have great people skills, and tend to be extremely popular with everyone you know.

You are modest and humble. You like to be the center of attention, but you don't show off.



You live in the present moment. You try to enjoy whatever is going on, and refrain from complaining.

You rely on your friends and family for support. You can be lonely when there's no one else around.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home