Thursday, February 17, 2011

Juice spillage, joysticks, Mexican mole, fiction or non-fiction

I couldn't sleep at 4 AM, so exited my room to at least try to make amends for the accidental juice spillage - I got out $15 from my wallet, and put it on the little table with a "Here you go since I feel bad; I'm going back to bed." As immersed as Teunis was in his game and listening to something (which I could barely hear from my room with the door closed!), he was like "Wait, what?!" Of course, I had to / explain myself - he gave the money back to me and said I didn't need to worry about that since it wasn't that bad because it was on the outside of the joystick. PHEW! We talked about weird CBC news stories / podcasts / African T-shirts / bad puns / bank robberies before going to bed at 5:30 AM.

When I got up, he said he didn't feel like going to dance class - of COURSE that makes sense! (not being sarcastic, for once) We also talked about a heavy metal band which likes to sing about battles, hahaha. Got Jon's email where he said that he and Jeremy would be making Mexican mole this Sunday, but not with 100 ingredients; they want to start no later than 3, and invite us to participate in the process. Well, there IS a meeting, unless I'm confusing my dates again! I can just imagine the mass exodus at 2:45 to make it to the location by 3, hahaha. Maisie also commented on my wall post to Phil about EASTER BAPTISMS with something TOTALLY unrelated - "what's the name of your healthy little one?" I know she's "different," but THIS IS WHY YOU START A NEW WALL POST THREAD! AIYA!




You Are Nonfiction



You are mentally sharp and clear-minded. Facts matter to you, and you remember them well.

You are curious about the world, and many subjects interest you. You have a real thirst for knowledge.



You are willing to listen to any point of view, as long as it's backed up with facts and logic.

You have nothing against fiction, but you definitely feel like the real world is interesting enough as is!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home