Saturday, February 19, 2011

GREYSKULL POWER! / Maple syrup / Style Type

Teunis and I talked about amusing bits in the radio shows, and then I compelled him "by the power of Greyskull" to accept some hangers which I scrounged up - they're only $5 at London Drugs, where I will go right now anyway since Cup-A-Soup is on sale, and I need some more things like scissors / mini eggs. My delivery / aim was bad, as I wanted to toss the hangers IN his laundry basket, but meh - it worked! I also found my maple syrup (which I just bought) at 3:30 AM - GO FIGURE!

After I got up, I discovered that Teunis was making German pancakes AND sourdough pancakes in the next couple of days, and he fully intends to do something with the fruit from Mom tomorrow - oh good, as it won't keep otherwise! Discussed CBC podcasts, QUIRKS AND QUARKS, talking to yourself, and more.




Your Style is Casual



You aren't anti-fashion, but you also don't put too much stock in the latest trends.

You simply want to feel comfortable, and bonus points if you can easily fit in with your look.



You know how to pull off a formal look if you have to... you'd just rather be in jeans.

Just because you're casual, it doesn't mean you're not stylish. You're always ready to rock a fun accessory or shirt.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home