Friday, February 18, 2011

Kieran disappearing / Broken PEE! / Clearing recent documents / Strappy Shoes

I had a dream that Eric and Kieran disappeared right in front of us, and that we had to go looking for them! Turns out that evil Alison kidnapped them! When I got up, I had THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND in my head - better than Christmas carols or worship music! I finally figured out how to clear ALL the recent Windows 7 documents in one go from the "jumplist" - that saved me a LOT of time, since Lorena (the previous owner of the computer?) had many work-related documents in that list which aren't on here anymore for obvious reasons!

Then I checked my FB to find that my sister had written this: "Sarne!! I dreamt that you had broken pee! What on earth?? Not poo, but pee! And then you were worried about yaz pancreas!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Based on my reaction to this alone (extreme laughter), I do believe Teunis thinks I've gone off the deep end!




You Are Funky



You are flexible, laid-back, and open to the world. You don't set any rules or expectations for yourself.

You're a daydreamer who sees the big picture. You seriously dislike dealing with details.



You are attracted to the quirkier side of life. You find counterculture compelling.

You are expressive and well-spoken. You are an excellent writer, and you have a lot to say!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home