Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dream of Superstore being flooded with a sinkhole! / Where is Chinese Eric? / Mazes

As I expected, a phone call woke me up. (I was in the middle of a dream about Superstore being absolutely flooded with a huge sinkhole and puddles galore, but having to walk back to William Bridge in the rain anyhow) It was Jon, wanting to know whether I'd heard from Chinese Eric - I haven't heard from him since Sunday, when he said that he'd pick me up at 11 or 11:30 for brunch today! Nathan had told Jon that Eric might not go downtown, so Jon asked me whether Eric was scared of downtown! I told him that his mom had said something about how sunlight would aggravate his condition, and it was kinda sunny-ish when I looked out the window just then! Of course, I assumed that they'd be having brunch at the place Jon suggested, heh. Since Jon was watching a lot of documentaries, I called Eric's number, only to get the machine / voicemail. Jon figured that I was staying home if I didn't hear from him, which is true enough!




You Are Structured



You are organized, logical, and practical. Whenever possible, you try to plan carefully.



You take a lot of time to enjoy yourself and live life to the fullest. You don't mind being in the slow lane.



You find that most tasks are more difficult than you anticipated. And you don't give up until the job is done.



You work hard for the feeling of satisfaction it gives you. Any money you get is secondary.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home