Saturday, December 18, 2010

Secret socks, brandy beans, Grand Marnier chocolates, Excellence and Pot of Gold / Kindle

I got up at 11:45 to a MSN message from Chinese Eric sent at 10 AM: "WHAT TIME YOU BE HOME." Haha, I'm home NOW, so have no idea what he's talking about! I also got a good MSN message from Corey (who had messaged me with "boing" last night when I was out) - he'd been out shopping, and comes home for Christmas tomorrow! He'll get a new laptop himself for Christmas since his died (he's been using Jane's), and I'll see him more often, especially during the next two or three weeks - YAY! Yes, he has been on during the day in Taiwan (which is night here), but of course he's also been busy - I don't see a problem with that!

Went out soon afterwards on a cold quest for chocolate oranges; at least it's only a couple more weeks until I don't have to walk to the store and back, otherwise I'd have picked up the heavy pomegranate aloe drink which I saw at London Drugs! I didn't find any Terry's oranges at London Drugs, but did pick up one on-sale box of 24 non-religious Christmas cards / on-sale huge box of Paul's brandy beans / on-sale box of Excellence chocolates / on-sale box of Pot of Gold chocolates / twelve thin Secret dark socks (three for $7.99) / one little Ferrero Rocher (three to a package) / two on-sale toothbrushes with covers / one package of minty toothpaste. Then I went to Shoppers Drug Mart, since I wanted to show some more thought to Chinese Eric, and maybe surprise him by remembering what he said a long time ago about being a sucker for orange chocolate. I saw an on-sale Life brand chocolate orange, so grabbed that along with a tube of Grand Marnier chocolates since they were a dollar cheaper than at London Drugs.

Quite satisfying, even if I spent about $75 today! Got home to discard the garbage (including white / light socks) / prep the Christmas cards with greetings and stickers / take a shower / call Henry. Noticed that someone had apparently tried calling me ten times in a row when I was out. Figuring (correctly) that it was Chinese Eric, I called him to see what was up. He was out eating lunch with his family, but would come here at around 3:30 after buying some stuff so we can go back to his place and chill while watching the hockey game - sounds good to me! Vanessa also left me messages to say that she was moving tomorrow - nice!




You Are a Kindle



You are a true lover of books, and a hardcore reader. You love to get lost in what you're reading.

Even though you like spending time online, you know that it can distract you from what you should be doing.



You are rather serious and down to earth. You don't give into frivolous notions.

If you will truly use a gadget, you'll buy it - but you don't buy anything just because it's the latest and greatest.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home