Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spiffy mobs, Savina's card arriving, Vanessa / BBT / rent, Wyatt Earp

High-scoring word of the night:

SPIFF (154 points) - against Nancy M. [two 3W, hook off MOB for a plural]


Savina (bodha) let me know that my card arrived there as well - yay! Vanessa H. got on MSN to say that Krista's dad wants her to find another place to live because he's renting the condo to sell it - two weeks before Xmas, eh? Hmm... that kind of thing isn't easy, I'm sure! (who can afford $1200 a month?!) I told her to let me know if she needed to borrow my Internet since Os is going to take the server and phone away at some point. We also have BBT plans tomorrow, should she get back early from Victoria!


Trivia fact for Thursday, Dec. 16: What larger-than-life American character was played in the movies by Kurt Russell in 1993 and Kevin Costner in 1994? Old West lawman Wyatt Earp. Russell appeared as Earp in Tombstone; Costner, in Wyatt Earp.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home